1.1 This Agreement governs your use of the Echolakelodgeco.com online information service (the “Service”) which may be operated by Echolakelodgeco.com (“Echolakelodgeco.com “). In addition to the agreement set forth below, terms and conditions of use applicable to specific areas of the Service may also be posted in such areas and, together with this agreement, govern your use of those areas. This agreement together with any such additional terms and conditions, are referred to as this “Agreement.”
1.2 Echolakelodgeco.com reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the Service. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by Echolakelodgeco.com as permitted above. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the Service.
2. Use of Content.
2.1 You acknowledge that the Service contains information, photographs, graphics, and other material (collectively, the “Content”) that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Echolakelodgeco.com or third parties. All Content on the Service is copyrighted as a collective work of Echolakelodgeco.com pursuant to applicable copyright law. You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Service. Users of the Service may use the Content only for their personal, noncommercial use.
2.2 You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may post on the Service any Content owned by you (such as your original statements, etc.), Content for which you have received express permission from the owner and Content in the public domain. You assume all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public domain. You grant to Echolakelodgeco.com the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any Content that you place on the Service. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights given in the preceding sentence.
2.3 You may download or copy the Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store electronically any significant portion of any Content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any Content is permitted without the express permission of Echolakelodgeco.com or the owners of such Content or their authorized persons, if other than Echolakelodgeco.com
3. Rules of Conduct. You shall not post on the Service any Content which (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening, (b) contains viruses or other contaminating or destructive features, (c) violates the rights of others, such as Content which infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or (d) otherwise violates any applicable law. You may not post on the Service any links to any External Sites (defined in section 5.2) that are obscene or pornographic. You shall not use the Service for any commercial purpose, to distribute any advertising or solicitation of funds or goods and services or to solicit users to join or use competitive online services, unless otherwise specified.
4. No Endorsement. The Service may contain links to sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Echolakelodgeco.com is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Echolakelodgeco.com , its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Echolakelodgeco.com Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Echolakelodgeco.com Party in connection with any claim arising out of any use or alleged use of your password or online persona by any person, whether or not authorized by you. Echolakelodgeco.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Echolakelodgeco.com ‘s defense of such claim.
6. Termination of Service. Echolakelodgeco.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. Echolakelodgeco.com may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
7.1 NEITHER Echolakelodgeco.com NOR ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES Echolakelodgeco.com , ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NONE OF Echolakelodgeco.com , THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE SERVICE. NEITHER Echolakelodgeco.com NOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER WARRANTS THAT ANY FILES THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU.
7.2 NEITHER Echolakelodgeco.com , ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.